DSI - Igniting Young Minds
Dayananda Sagar Institutions (DSI) has been into education for close to half a century offering all major professional courses through its colleges at a sprawling campus in Bangalore.
The DSI campus, which is WiFi enabled is high on technology with e-classrooms, and several large computer labs.
- A winning record of 51 Ranks at the VTU 2013-14 Examinations
- A winning record of 39 Ranks at the VTU 2012-13 Examinations
- A winning record of 29 Ranks at the VTU 2010-11 Examinations
- DSI wins the 2010-11 Best Display Award in the Deccan Herald education exhibition against 300 colleges
News & Events
- Department of Chemical Engineering organizing a National level student symposium “CHEMOVATION’ 14” with the theme “CHEMSPIRE, Inspiring the aspiring Innovation” on 28th and 29th March 2014
- National Workshop on "Water and Energy" on the occasion of World Water Day - 2014, organized by Civil Engineering Department
- Social Awareness Program conducted by DSCE-CSE
- International Conference ICCSEM 2013
- “US Congressman Dr.Ami Bera, Champion of Indo-US Partnership, Visiting DSI on 24th August 2013 “
- "Scope & Challenges in Sustainable Technologies- A present Day Scenario" - Organised by Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering on August 22nd and 23rd 2013.
- ICCSEM 2013 – “An International Conference on Convergence of Science, Engineering & Management in Education and Research – A Global Perspective (II Edition)”, Date: 26th and 27th September 2013
Venue: Dr. D. Premachandra Sagar Auditorium & Centre for Performing Arts, DSI Campus
Organized by: Centres for Post Graduate Studies, Dayananda Sagar Institutions.
- IEDC, DSI has won E Week India 2013 “Nilima Rovshen Creativity & Innovation Event Award”.
- IEDC, DSI has also won “Entrepreneurship Week India 2013 Honour Roll Award".
- Students have participated in various technical competitions held in the Industrial & Technological Museum.
- Students have participated in various sports events of the State-Level Inter- Polytechnic Sports Meet.
- Students are encouraged to actively participate in various workshops, to improve their technical skills in latest technology to fit into the present industrial society.